“Oh, my God, don't tell me you've lost your memory!(哦天哪,你别告诉我你已经失忆了!)”艾度一副不相信的样子道。
“In fact, I really don't remember anything!(事实上我确实是什么都不记得了!)”东方男子道。
“Boy, since you entered this door, there is not a truth in your mouth, it is all lies! I tell you, I've had enough of your lies!(小子,从你进这道门开始,你的嘴里没有一句实话,全都是谎言!告诉你,我已经受够你的谎言了!)”艾度瞪着东方男子厉声道。
“Officer, please believe me, what I said is true!(警官,请相信我,我说的都是事实!)”东方男子努力地辩白道。
“You told me that what you said was true. You took a stupid wanted warrant and told me that what you said was true!(你告诉我你说的都是真的,你竟然拿着一张愚蠢的通缉令告诉我你说的都是真的!)”艾度像是听到了笑话似地笑着道。
“This man has destroyed my home and killed my family. I must make him pay the price!(这个人毁了我的家园,杀了我的家人,我一定要让他付出代价!)”东方男子咬牙切齿地道。
“Have you lost your memory? How can a person with amnesia remember his family!(你不是已经失忆了吗?一个失忆的人怎么还会记得家,记得家人!)”艾度因为愤怒而高声道。
“My memory can only be traced back to that forest, and I can't remember anything further!(我的记忆只能追溯到那片森林,再往前的就什么都不记得了!)”东方男子回答道。
“forest? Savage? Where do you e from?(森林?野人?那你哪来的家人呢?)”艾度道。
“They are animals, and the animals in the forest are my family!(是动物,森林里的动物就是我的家人!)”东方男子道。
“Hey boy, your story is really good. If it wasn't for watching Tarzan, I would have believed it!(嘿小子,你的故事编的真是好极了,如果不是因为曾经看过《人猿泰山》,我差点就相信了!)”艾度道。
“Hey, I advise you to tell the truth. It's not a big crime. At most, it's a stowaway. You can go back where you came from, and you won't lose anything! If you never tell the truth, Edu's bad temper is enough for you!(喂,我劝你还是说实话吧,你这又不是多大的罪,顶多就是个偷渡,你从哪来的还送你回哪去,你也没什么损失的!如果你一直不肯说实话,艾度的臭脾气可够你受的!)”那名喝咖啡的男警劝道。
“Officer, what do you want me to say? You don't believe what I said anyway!(警官,你让我说什么?反正我说什么你们都不相信!)”东方男子无奈地道。
本小章还未完,请点击下一页继续阅读后面精彩内容!
“Since you don't want to tell the truth, don't tell me anything. Anyway, I'm free. I'll waste the day with you!(既然你不想说实话,那就什么都别说,反正我也闲着没事,今天我就跟你耗到底!)”艾度道。
经过了一夜的沉默,此时,天已现出了鱼肚白。
就在这时,这所警署突然收到了一封来自美国警方的传真。
“Edu, we have received a fax from the American police!(艾度,我们收到了美国警方的传真!)”另一名正坐在电脑前的女警突然道。
女警的声音,惊醒了因为一夜未睡而正在打盹的艾度。听女警这么说,艾度马上便精神抖擞起来,他赶忙起身走向了那名女警。
传真内容如下:“Please note that an Asian man has killed several people in China and has fled to Russia. The Russian police are requested to take strict precautions against him. Once he is found, he should be killed immediately, because he is an extremely dangerous person. The Russian police must be careful to deal with him to ensure safety!(请俄罗斯警方注意,有一名亚洲男子在我国连杀了数人,现已逃往俄罗斯,请俄罗斯警方严防严控,一旦发现其行踪,应立刻击毙,因为此人是个极度危险的人物,请俄罗斯警方务必要小心应对,以保安全!)”
“It turned out that he was a murderer fleeing from America!(原来他是从美国逃窜过来的杀人犯!)”看完这封传真,艾度惊的脸色煞白地道。
“It can't be true!(不会吧!)”刚刚喝咖啡的那名男警道。
“It can't be wrong. Look, there is a picture of him on it!(不会错的,你们看,这上面还附有他的照片!)”说着,艾度从腰间拔出了枪指向那名东方男子。
看到艾度要开枪射自己,坐在椅子上的东方男子赶忙离开了那把椅子,躲过了艾度的射击。
“Come on, don't let him run away. He's a murderer!(快,别让他跑了,他可是杀人犯哪!)”艾度高声提醒道。