就在那名东方男子继续奔跑的时候,一辆汽车横在了他的面前。
“Get in the car!(快上车!)”司机打开车门道。
“Who are you?(你们是谁?)”东方男子一脸茫然地道。
“Get on the bus, the police will catch up!(快上车,那群警察就要追上来了!)”司机高声叫道。
听到司机的催促,东方男子只好上了车。这辆车行驶的速度很快,没多久司机便甩开了后面的警察。
看到已经甩掉了后面的警察,东方男子松了一口气道:“Well, stop the car. Thank you so much!(好了,把车停下吧,刚刚真是谢谢你们了!)”东方男子道。
“Now let you down, the police will still find you!(现在放你下去,那些警察还是会找到你的!)”后座上的那位被称为老板的男子道。
“Don't worry, they can't catch me!(别担心,他们抓不到我的!)”东方男子自信地道。
“Friend, what did you do? Why did the police arrest you?(朋友,你到底犯了什么事,那些警察为什么要抓你?)”被称为老板的男子好奇地道。
“I killed people, so they called me a murderer and wanted to shoot me!(我杀了人,所以他们称我为杀人犯,要开枪射杀我!)”东方男子道。
“Why do you want to kill people? Who are those people?(你为什么要杀人呢?那些都是什么人?)”被称为老板的男子道。
“They are hunters. They destroyed my home and killed my family!(他们是猎人,他们毁了我的家并杀了我的家人!)”东方男子道。
“Why did they do this? Do you have a grudge?(他们为什么要这么做?你们有仇吗?)”被称为老板的男子道。
“Because they often go hunting in the forest, and I want to stop them, so they bear a grudge against me!(因为他们经常去森林里偷猎,而我要阻止他们,所以他们才对我怀恨在心吧!)”东方男子道。
“You live in the forest?(你住森林里?)”被称为老板的男子吃惊地道。
“Yes, they burned the forest and killed many animals. Those animals are my friends and family!(对,他们烧了森林,还杀了许多动物,那些动物都是我的朋友和家人!)”东方男子道。
“They are so hateful that they attacked those lovely animals and destroyed the forest!(他们真是太可恶了,竟然对那些可爱的小动物们下手,还毁了森林!)”被称为老板的男子一脸痛心地道。
“Yes, so I killed them! Just, another John escaped here!(对,所以我杀了他们!只是,还有一个叫约翰的逃来了这里!)”东方男子道。
“You mean you haven't found that John yet, have you?(你是说你还没有找到那个叫约翰的人对吗?)”被称为老板的男子道。
“Yes, I was caught by the police when I came here!(是的,我刚来这里就被警察给抓了!)”东方男子无奈地道。
“My friend, I sympathize with your experience. If you trust me, I will help you find that guy!(朋友,我很同情你的遭遇,如果你信得过我的话,我愿意帮你找到那个家伙!)”被称为老板的男子道。
本小章还未完,请点击下一页继续阅读后面精彩内容!
“thank you! But no, it's my business. I'll handle it myself!(谢谢!不过不用了,这是我的事,我自己来处理!)”东方男子道。
“But you can't show up now. The police are arresting you everywhere. I'm the general manager of Sinovac. My name is Punier. I know a lot of people, and I can help you. Trust me!(可你现在不宜露面,警察在到处抓你,我是西诺公司的总经理,我叫普尼尔,我认识的人脉广,一定可以帮到你的,相信我!)”普尼尔道。
“Yes, those policemen really give me a headache! Can you really help me find John?(是啊,那些警察的确让我很头疼!你真能帮我找到约翰吗?)”东方男子道。
“Do you have a picture of him? I need to know what he looks like!(你有他的照片吗?我得知道他的长相!)”普尼尔道。