第50章 老大和跟班

:我是谁: 石头FM 3995 字 1个月前

经过一番激战,马克思警长和格雷格终于从敌人的手中夺回了银行。

“Are they drug hunters?(他们是猎毒师?)”格雷格从敌人的身上看到了猎毒师特有的纹身。

“Aren't you unwilling to e? Why did you change your mind again?(你不是不肯来吗?为什么又改变主意了?)”马克思警长问道。

“Ginny is missing, I suspect they did it!(金妮不见了,我怀疑是他们干的!)”格雷格道。

“Anyway, if you're willing to e, I still want to thank you!(不管怎么样都好,你肯来我还是要谢谢你!)”马克思警长微笑道。

“Please put away your hypocrisy, I'm not for you, I'm for Ginny!(请收起你的虚情假意,我不是为了你,我是为了金妮!)”格雷格冷冷地道。

“I understand. Wele to join my friend!(我明白,欢迎你的加入我的朋友!)”马克思警长道。

“Come on, I didn't say I wanted to join you. I came to see you purely because I wanted to understand the organization of Poison Hunters.(少来,我并没有说要加入你,来找你完全是因为想要了解猎毒师这个组织。)”格雷格道。

“You're right, they're drug hunters, but I don't know if they caught Ginny.(你说的没错,他们就是猎毒师,但是不是他们抓了金妮我就不知道了。)”马克思警长道。

“Who is their boss?(他们的老大是谁?)”格雷格问道。

“Their leader's name is Antonio, and he es from a Jewish family.(他们的老大叫安东尼奥,他出自一个犹太人的家庭。)”马克思警长道。

“Their leader is a descendant of Jews!(他们的老大是犹太人的后代!)”听马克思警长这么说,格雷格吃惊地道。

“That's right! It is said that he established the organization Poison Hunter because his parents were ostracized and persecuted. He wanted to avenge every anti Semitic person and threatened to let them die without a burial ground.(没错!据说他是因为父母受到排斥和迫害,所以才建立猎毒师这个组织的。他要向每一个反犹的人士复仇,并扬言要让他们死无葬身之地。)”马克思警长介绍道。

“Okay, so he's a paranoid religious figure!(好吧,原来他是一个偏执的宗教分子!)”格雷格道。

“Yes, he's just a paranoid bastard!(是的,他就是一个偏执的混蛋!)”马克思警长道。

“So Ginny's current situation is too dangerous! Sheriff Marx, Antonio, where is he now?(那金妮现在的处境太危险了!马克思警长,安东尼奥他现在在哪里?)”听完马克思警长的介绍,格雷格因为过于担心而激动地道。

“I think this question should be answered by personnel within his organization, don't you think?(我想这个问题应该由他组织内的人员来回答,你觉得呢?)”说着,马克思警长将一名俘虏推到了格雷格的面前。

“Did you catch Ginny?(是不是你们抓了金妮?)”格雷格望着那名俘虏道。

本小章还未完,请点击下一页继续阅读后面精彩内容!

“I don't know, even if it is not in our group. Although we all belong to the organization of Poison Hunters, we do not act in unity, but rather in groups. This way, even if one group is attacked, it will not disrupt the deployment of other groups.(我不知道,就算是也不是我们这一组的。虽然我们都属于猎毒师这个组织,但我们并不是统一行动,而是分组进行。这样就算是哪一组遇袭,也不会打乱其他组的部署。)”那名俘虏回道。

“Where is your boss Antonio now?(你们老大安东尼奥现在在哪?)”格雷格继续问道。

“No one knows where our boss is. We rely on signal flares. When we see signal flares in the sky, we will gather at the place that the boss has agreed with us in advance, and then he will convey orders to us.(没人知道我们老大在哪,我们是以信号弹为准,看到天空发出信号弹,我们就会在老大事先跟我们说好的地方聚集,然后他再给我们传达命令。)”那名俘虏道。

“This guy is very cunning, it seems that catching a claw is useless.(这家伙很狡猾,看来抓到一个爪牙也无济于事。)”马克思警长无奈地道。顿了一下,马克思警长对着银行里的人质道:“Leave now, you are free!(快离开吧,你们自由了!)”

“Let's go, Greg. Come back to the police station with me first!(走吧格雷格,先跟我回警署再说!)”在人质都离开后,马克思警长搂着格雷格向外面走去,也不看格雷格那难看的要死的脸色。

“Melissa, please answer. What is the situation in each district now?(梅丽莎,听到请回答,现在各区的情况怎么样?)”走出银行,马克思警长按着对讲机上的通话键道。

可反复几遍对方都毫无反应。