“Isn't this just a broken necklace? What's so strange?(这不就是一条破项链嘛,有什么稀奇?)”马克亚当斯不以为意地道。
“Mark, take a closer look, this is not an ordinary necklace!(马克老大,你再仔细看看,这不是一条普通的项链!)”格雷格将项链递到马克亚当斯的手中道。
听格雷格这么说,马克亚当斯仔细地端详起那条项链来。
那是一条纯银打造的龙骨项链,那项链看上去很霸气,拿在手里沉甸甸的。项链在阳光的照耀下闪着它独有的光泽,项链摸上去很光滑,并且项链的每一块龙骨上都刻有crow的英文字样。
“This is... this is the necklace of the crow!(这是……这是乌鸦的项链!)”看到这条项链,马克亚当斯简直不敢相信自己的眼睛。
“That's right, this is the necklace of the crow!(没错,这就是乌鸦的项链!)”格雷格微笑道。
“This is impossible, the crow has already died!(这不可能,乌鸦已经死了!)”马克亚当斯难以接受地摇着头道。
“There was indeed something wrong with the crow boss back then, but he was not dead. Not only did he not die, but he also entrusted me to e to you to solve the current crisis.(乌鸦老大当年确实是出了点事,但他并没有死,他不仅没有死,还托我来找你解决眼下的危机。)”格雷格道。
“Is he really still alive?(他真的还活着?)”马克亚当斯问道。
“It's hard to believe, right? But he is still alive, but he doesn't want others to know about it. If it weren't for the current critical situation and the inconvenience of his appearance, he would never have disclosed his information to the public.(这很难让人相信是吗?但他的确还活着,只是,他不希望别人知道这一点。如果不是现在情况危急,他又不便露面,他是绝不会向外透露他的信息的。)”格雷格道。
虽然马克亚当斯并不完全相信格雷格的话,但他认识那条项链,格雷格也许说的是谎言,但那条项链却是实实在在的,那项链确实是乌鸦的东西,并且,据说这条项链从未离开过乌鸦。
“Where is he now?(他现在在哪里?)”马克亚当斯手捧着那条龙骨项链激动地问道。
“Sorry Mark, I promised Crow not to say anything, so please understand.(对不起马克老大,我答应过乌鸦老大不说的,所以请你理解。)”格雷格道。
“So what does he need me to do? Speak up!(那他需要我做什么?说吧!)”马克亚当斯郑重地道。
“To be honest, now the drug hunter organization has been killing all the way from Mexico to Florida, and the police station and streets have fallen. Even Ginny... even Ginny has been captured by them.(不瞒你说,现在猎毒师这个组织一路从墨西哥州杀到了佛罗里达,警署和街道都已经沦陷了,连金妮……连金妮也被他们抓去了。)”说到最后,格雷格甚至都快要说不下去了。因为过了这么久,他真的不敢想象金妮现在的情况。
“Is Ginny your girlfriend?(金妮是你女朋友吗?)”马克亚当斯问道。
本小章还未完,请点击下一页继续阅读后面精彩内容!
“Now the poison hunter not only caught Ginny, but also poisoned the young master. Mark, if you don't take action again, everything will be over!(现在猎毒师不仅抓了金妮,而且还对公子下了毒,马克老大,如果你再不出手,一切就全都完了!)”格雷格向马克亚当斯点了点头道。
接着,马克亚当斯默默地掏出手机,拨通了电话。
“Notify all major gangs that the crow has orders to immediately annihilate the Poison Hunter! Also, no matter what method is used, be sure to find a girl named Ginny from their hands and bring her back pletely!(通知各大帮派,乌鸦有令,立即歼灭猎毒师!另外,不管用什么方法,一定要从他们手中找到一个叫金妮的女孩,并且还要把她完完整整的带回来!)”通话结束后,马克亚当斯还用手机拍下了那条项链的照片发了出去。
“Mark, I'll replace Crow, thank you!(马克老大,我替乌鸦老大谢谢你!)”格雷格感激地道。
“Was that police officer your friend just now?(刚刚那个警察是你朋友吧?)”马克亚当斯问道。